Are you willing to download “Flashback Font”. You will find it here.
Let’s get familiar to this Typo
For those of you who are not familiar with the term Flashback font, it is a new trend that is becoming popular in the design world. This term is used to describe a font that has a very retro feel to it.
This font comes in a variety of different styles and sizes, but the most popular of all is the script version. Many people who are choosing these fonts for their design work are looking to give their project a more vintage or retro look.
The main inspiration for this look comes from a popular comic book style from the 1950’s.
Flashback Font Family
Flashback font is a style of lettering popular in the 1980s and 1990s, when the boldest, most over-the-top fonts were oftentimes used in the most unexpected of places, from movie posters and album covers to book covers and even movie titles.
These fonts still pop up today, but they’re not as ubiquitous as they once were.
As a designer looking for a new typeface, the web has a number of excellent resources available to help you find the right font for your project.
But how do you go about choosing a font from all of those available?
Finding the right font to use is a lot like finding the right pair of shoes: you want them to be functional, fit your personality, and look good with your outfit.
Additionally, the Flashback font is capable of giving the impression of serif and sans serif styles at the same time!
This typeface was inspired by the past, but designed to work in the present. It is a font family that is artistic, yet clean. It is a contemporary design, with classical influences.
The design of the typeface is beautiful and unique.
- The font works as a font because all of the letters have only one “weight,” but the effect is that of a text that has different “weights.”
- This is possible because the typeface has been designed with high contrast between the thick and thin lines.
- This typeface has a wonderfully retro feel reminiscent of the typefaces used in classic science fiction comic books. Still, it is also very unique, so it has become one of the most popular fonts for use in movie posters and other print advertising.
- The font is inspired by the comic book lettering of the 1940s and 50s, but it has been updated to reflect the modern font styles which are becoming popular in the 21st century.
- The font has a chunky, heavy feel to it, but the characters are not as thick and wide as Helvetica, for example. (Many people say that it is a Helvetica clone. This is not true.)
Remember! the first time I saw Flashback Fonts. I was in a room surrounded by people who were all looking at their cell phones with the same perplexed look. It was a strange feeling – like a scene out of a science fiction movie.
Also Download: Paris Pro Typeface Free Download
At first, it didn’t make any sense, but when the penny dropped, I couldn’t help but smile. These fonts are all about looking back to the past by taking a modern font and making it look like it’s from another era – specifically the 1980’s. It’s a fun idea and a great way to celebrate all things retro.